Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Dragon's Breath-- First spark of flame

Well, this is my first attempt to blog. I have mixed emotions about hanging my musings on the web, but I will give it a shot. As can be inferred by the title of the site, I will tend to emote, rant rave about various stuff.

But first an introduction. I am a southern, republican, gun-toting, Infantry officer with an opinion on just about everything. I am a combat vet. I am fiercely loyal to my family, my friends and my flag. I value your opinion, but I don't have to like it or agree with it. I expect the same in return.

I will post links to various things I find interesting as time permits and I get more skilled at the whole blog thing.

Various hobbies, passions and obsessions of mine should be noted as the following: British cars, Rudyard Kipling, military equipment, music, history and guns, just to name a few.

I will close with a quote (as I will strive to do each and every time),
"Can't you see, all around you the Dragon's Breath?" (Merlin, from the movie Excalibur)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to the blogospere...

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Did you have roll "two-die-six" to gain initiative to be a level one blogger?

The better Merlin quote from the 1981 movie is when he "envokes the dragon": "Ana nathrite, uspha bethus, doccuell niende!".

Good luck with your blog.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home